Protection for property that is rented in less than 6-month increments and has multiple renters throughout the year. Also known as Vacation Rental, Airbnb or executive housing.
Commercial General Liability
- $2 million general aggregate
- $1 million per occurrence
- $1 million for personal/advertising injury
- $5,000 for medical payments
- Legal fees related to your defense
- Property managers covered at no cost
- Replacement cost coverage for your building and contents
- Property damage caused by a guest
- Backup of sewer and drains
- Additional Structures
- Loss of rental income
- Loss of use and extra expense coverage
- Swimming pools and hot tubs
- Non-motorized Watercraft
- Canoes, paddleboards, kayaks
- Exercise equipment, bicycles, and more
Insurance protection for any residential listing where tenants live for 6 months or longer. Also known as Landlord or Dwelling coverage.
- Protection for multiple properties or properties with one to four units.
- Protects the owner’s property and covered belongings. Your tenants’ personal possessions are not covered under your policy.
- Dwelling insurance included. Covers the structure itself, but not the contents or land.
A specially-designed program for vacant residential properties. This policy is for properties that are not being rented out at the moment, between tenants for a longer period, or slight cosmetic updates are being made.
Insurance for an additional home that you are in and out of, but do not rent out. Not a primary residence.