Welcome to CBIZ Vacation Rental Insurance

Do you use HomeAway, VRBO or AirBnB to rent out your home? Do you advertise your short-term vacation rental online? If so, you need commercial insurance coverage. Protecting your vacation home is easy with CBIZ Vacation Rental Insurance. 

The first of its kind coverage, our policy was developed to protect the risks unique to vacation rental property owners. Our comprehensive policy provides protection for short-term vacation rentals and is designed to replace your dwelling or landlord policy. There are no standard occupancy restrictions and it is available in all 50 states.

Underwritten by Tudor Insurance, an A.M. Best Rated A XV company.


Current Policy Holders

Our team is dedicated to serving you and meeting your needs. As our valued client, your feedback is important to us. We welcome your comments and suggestions anytime using our comment form below. If you have a question about your policy, we're available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST) at 855.945.5221 or by email at vacationrentalprogram@cbiz.com. Watch for additional resources and enhancements coming soon that will allow you direct access to your insurance information, right when you need it. 

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.

Contact Us


Sales - 888.883.5696 


Service - 855.945.5221

Claims - 888.418.2500  | Claims@cbiz.com
Monitored 24/7

Property Managers!

Introducing our Referral Program! 

As a participating member, we’ll pay you

$50 for every qualified referral!*

Enroll Now

Facebook Feed